Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about supporting a global QA and Testing function? Are you an excellent communicator and motivated to deliver measurable business value?
Are you rigorous in putting every application under test before hand over to production users? We're looking for someone with that passion who can help us:
- be responsible for ensuring that delivery adheres to the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Testing Standards: that all changes have sufficient test coverage, with documented test cases and that those test cases are executed and defects fixed.
- work as part of a team, helping to ensure that all User Stories have well-documented User Acceptance Criteria, and that those tests are executed within the iteration cycle.
- demonstrate an ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- have strong responsibility and communication skills.
- be comfortable working and collaborating as part of a global distributed team, but will also show individual initiative and an ability to take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution.
- have a 'can-do' and pragmatic attitude and will be willing to contribute to all aspects of the development cycle (e.g. requirements, documentation, support etc.)
- have excellent attention to detail and will be prepared to push for quality when delivery pressures are high
QA & Test Engineer
Country / State:
United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.? Video
Take the next step: