U.S. Bank is seeking a Senior
Information Security Risk and Compliance Consultant
to help advance the information security risk management team. We are seeking a self-motivated individual versed in information assurance and risk management. The candidate will have a broad understanding of security controls and can collaborate across organizations to achieve mutual goals.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Conduct in-depth security assessments with business and technology partners
• Research and understand emerging IT risk factors and their impact on the business environment
• Report and escalate information security risks appropriately and timely
• Provide recommendation to leadership on program effectiveness and enhancements
The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded information security background including a strong understanding of IT risk management, vulnerability and patch management, information security controls, industry standards and best practices such as the NIST 800 series, NIST CSF, and ISO 27000 series. The candidate should understand and have experience with the security configuration, as well as, various design controls, regulatory, legal and contractual requirements impacting financial institutions (e.g. GLBA, SOX, FFIEC, and PCI).
The candidate additionally will have or exhibit the following
• Strong writing skills with experience in documenting assessment procedures and results
• Diverse technical background including experience with multiple security technologies
• Ability to analyze and articulate implications of compliance requirements
• Skilled at communicating technical information to non-technical audiences and stakeholders at every level of the organization
• Ability to build and maintain relationships across diverse technical and non-technical teams
• Effective in communication with management and senior leadership, as well as technology SMEs
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in information technology and/or information security and compliance
• Understanding of financial industry legal, regulatory and compliance requirements for information security
• Effective communication
• Graduate/Master's level degree in the areas of information security, computer science, information technology management, technology auditing
• Experience in risk and compliance management and process development in the areas of information technology and security
• Working knowledge of RSA Archer tool
• Experience in Network and/or Database Administration
• Industry certifications in the area of information security, project management and technology auditing including, CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, CISA, GIAC GSEC, and/or comparable qualifications
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week:
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Website : http://www.usbank.com
U.S. Bancorp is a diversified financial services company with headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We offer a comprehensive range of financial products and services to meet the needs of individuals, businesses, institutions and government entities.